I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos in the end of June
- 2 Japan & WiFi
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 9 First time trip to Japan questions
- 10 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 11 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 12 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 13 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 14 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 15 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 16 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 17 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 20 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 Honeymoon in Bali
- 24 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 25 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED