I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
10 nights in Sri Lanka in December
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 escort service in Beijing?
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Indian Visa
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 25 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM