I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 2 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer