I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best career counsellor in Mp Capt Shekhar Gupta
- 2 Airline Cabin Crew Training Courses For Students of Class XI / XII
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Japan Itinerary
- 5 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 8 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 Japan Trip Delayed
- 13 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 14 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Month long SE Asia trip
- 17 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Cambodia weather
- 20 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?