I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jeep with a driver good english
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan