Hi everyone. I have a 10 hour lay over in Tokyo on my way home from Vietnam. I arrive in the morning and take off at night so I would like to go into Tokyo for the day and see some sights. I was told to take the express train from the airport into the city, get off at Central City, and to walk around the area where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Beyond that I don't know too much. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
10 hours in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 4 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 8 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)