Hi everyone. I have a 10 hour lay over in Tokyo on my way home from Vietnam. I arrive in the morning and take off at night so I would like to go into Tokyo for the day and see some sights. I was told to take the express train from the airport into the city, get off at Central City, and to walk around the area where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Beyond that I don't know too much. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
10 hours in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 11 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 12 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Japan and China for 16 days
- 16 Exploring Thailand
- 17 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 18 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Japan in December
- 21 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 25 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary