Hi everyone. I have a 10 hour lay over in Tokyo on my way home from Vietnam. I arrive in the morning and take off at night so I would like to go into Tokyo for the day and see some sights. I was told to take the express train from the airport into the city, get off at Central City, and to walk around the area where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Beyond that I don't know too much. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
10 hours in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 First time to srilanka
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??