Hi everyone. I have a 10 hour lay over in Tokyo on my way home from Vietnam. I arrive in the morning and take off at night so I would like to go into Tokyo for the day and see some sights. I was told to take the express train from the airport into the city, get off at Central City, and to walk around the area where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Beyond that I don't know too much. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
10 hours in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 2 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 3 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 4 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 5 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 2-3 days in Georgia
- 10 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 11 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 12 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 13 Malaysia travel route help!
- 14 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 Travel Insurance
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 20 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 23 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 24 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 25 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015