Hi everyone. I have a 10 hour lay over in Tokyo on my way home from Vietnam. I arrive in the morning and take off at night so I would like to go into Tokyo for the day and see some sights. I was told to take the express train from the airport into the city, get off at Central City, and to walk around the area where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Beyond that I don't know too much. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
10 hours in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 N. India itinerary feedback
- 16 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK