Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 2 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 3 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Writers Needed for Japan
- 6 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 7 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 8 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 9 17 Day Itinerary
- 10 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 11 Bali Help
- 12 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 13 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 14 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 15 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 16 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 17 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 18 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 National Parks - which to choose
- 21 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 22 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 23 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 24 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 25 Bringing medication to Thailand