Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 5 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 6 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 Should I go to India?
- 9 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 10 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 N. India itinerary feedback
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 Phuket
- 15 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 16 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap