Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 7 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 14 Indian Visa
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 19 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"