Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 12 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 13 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 14 South East Asia
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?