Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 2 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 3 Japan in July?
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 6 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 7 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 8 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 9 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 10 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 12 2-3 days in Georgia
- 13 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 14 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 15 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 20 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 21 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 22 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 23 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 24 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 25 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang