Hi my friend and I have 10 full days in Myanmar and are planning on going to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle. We are planning on taking buses if that is the cheapest option. Do we have time for anything else? Does anyone recommend somewhere in between Yangon and Bagan to break up the trip? Thanks!
10 days Myanmat
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?