We are a family of 5 (kids are 14, 17, 22) going to Japan for the first time.
We arrive Tokyo on June 14 (Wednesday) in the afternoon and leave from Tokyo in the afternoon on June 23rd (Friday). All we know is we want to spend time in Tokyo and Kyoto. We are active and adventuresome and are open to ideas of what to do! We all like the outdoors! The kids are also interested in... son (14) looking for vintage records (does this each place we travel), daughter (17) fashion and theater, daughter (22) museums & nightlife. Parents... just want to be somewhere interesting!
I am curious how many days/nights we need in Tokyo and Kyoto, and if we can throw in an "off the beaten path" side trip for a day or two, and if so, where??
Also, any recommendations on areas to stay, things to do, tours to take, etc, etc, etc are GREATLY welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 노하우 [[[홈 피 = vpp332.com ]]]추천인:지퍼
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]