We are a family of 5 (kids are 14, 17, 22) going to Japan for the first time.
We arrive Tokyo on June 14 (Wednesday) in the afternoon and leave from Tokyo in the afternoon on June 23rd (Friday). All we know is we want to spend time in Tokyo and Kyoto. We are active and adventuresome and are open to ideas of what to do! We all like the outdoors! The kids are also interested in... son (14) looking for vintage records (does this each place we travel), daughter (17) fashion and theater, daughter (22) museums & nightlife. Parents... just want to be somewhere interesting!
I am curious how many days/nights we need in Tokyo and Kyoto, and if we can throw in an "off the beaten path" side trip for a day or two, and if so, where??
Also, any recommendations on areas to stay, things to do, tours to take, etc, etc, etc are GREATLY welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Escort Service Girls Call~O9O69529903 Hyyat Place Hotel Gurgaon
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad