I am new to Fodor's and I am hoping to get some advice on a trip to Thailand! I wouldn't be going until November 2016 but like to be organised so i am trying to get a plan down pat early. It would most likely be a family trip with my partner, my dad and my brother. Possibly my sister (however, she would have a 1 year old... so jury is still out on that). We are all in our 20's with the exception of my dad who is in his early 40's. Our itinerary so far is as follows:
Fly out of Sydney
3 nights Bangkok
3 nights Chang Mai
2 nights (Koh Samui, Phi Phi Island or Krabi)
2 nights Phuket
Fly into Sydney
Question 1: Does this seem appropriate? i am not sure wether to see Phi Phi Island, Koh Samui or Krabi or if people might have another place in mind? I am honestly looking for somewhere to snorkel, maybe dive, kayak and generally unwind and explore.
Question 2: Would taking a 1 year old be nearly impossible?
Any other opinions people have or any feedback on this itinerary please let me know! This would be my first trip where I am planning without going on a tour or cruise ship.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 2 온라인 신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 base bangkok or manilla
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Idiotic time zone question
- 19 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 20 Mount Koya
- 21 Sometahing is wrong
- 22 Twin rooms in Japan
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Change my Itinerary?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service