My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/zyflex/
- 2 Phuket Beaches
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 India itinerary critique please
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?