My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 2 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 5 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 6 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 7 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 8 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 9 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 12 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 16 How to do this
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 19 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 20 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 21 Delhi costs
- 22 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 25 Phuket