My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 Hanoi Hotel