My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파라다이스신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 2 오션파라다이스신천지 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 3 무료릴신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 4 릴게임신천지 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 5 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Kerala trip
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 E Visa for India?
- 16 1-2 months South East Asia
- 17 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 18 Help - India.
- 19 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 22 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 23 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 24 Side trips from Taipei
- 25 Georgia and Armenia trip