My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/lumanere-facial-serum/
- 2 http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/musculus-x/
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR