My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
10 Days in Thailand, recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 South Korea 5 days
- 5 Japan -OAT tour
- 6 Thai island escape
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA