Does anyone have any suggestions for things to see and do in southern Kerala, bearing in mind I am only there for 10 days. Also any recommendations for midprice/budget accommodation in and north of Trivandrum
10 days in Kerala
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 4 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 5 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 9 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 10 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 11 Thailand mid-December
- 12 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 19 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?