I will be in Tokyo for a business trip for 1 week before my boyfriend joins me at the end of my trip for another 10 days holiday. We will be in Tokyo and will have 10 days before we fly home from Tokyo again. We want to have a couple of days/nights in Tokyo, as well as a visit to Kyoto and most definitely the Jigokudani snow monkey park, where we would like to stay 1 night.
How many nights do we need in Kyoto?
If we spend 3 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 1 night at Jigokudani- is this all we could fit in without feeling too rushed? We would really like to visit Hiroshima and Osaka, but would we have any time to fit these in?
Could we possibly do a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto if we stayed 2 days in Kyoto?
What is the best place to view Mt. Fuji- would we be able to visit a place nearby?
Any recommendations on how much we can feasibly squeeze into 10 days without spending all our times on trains would be appreciated!!
I appreciate that another trip to Japan will be necessary to see everything we want to!:
Lastly- how long does each train journey take from:
Tokyo - Kyoto
Tokyo/Kyoto - Jigokudani
Tokyo - Hiroshima
What is the best order to visit in do you think?
Many thanks for your advice!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FAST HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 HOTMAIL@ Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 email@example.com
- 3 Logistics and Transportation
- 4 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary