I will be in Tokyo for a business trip for 1 week before my boyfriend joins me at the end of my trip for another 10 days holiday. We will be in Tokyo and will have 10 days before we fly home from Tokyo again. We want to have a couple of days/nights in Tokyo, as well as a visit to Kyoto and most definitely the Jigokudani snow monkey park, where we would like to stay 1 night.
How many nights do we need in Kyoto?
If we spend 3 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 1 night at Jigokudani- is this all we could fit in without feeling too rushed? We would really like to visit Hiroshima and Osaka, but would we have any time to fit these in?
Could we possibly do a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto if we stayed 2 days in Kyoto?
What is the best place to view Mt. Fuji- would we be able to visit a place nearby?
Any recommendations on how much we can feasibly squeeze into 10 days without spending all our times on trains would be appreciated!!
I appreciate that another trip to Japan will be necessary to see everything we want to!:
Lastly- how long does each train journey take from:
Tokyo - Kyoto
Tokyo/Kyoto - Jigokudani
Tokyo - Hiroshima
What is the best order to visit in do you think?
Many thanks for your advice!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/novellus-naturals-skin-cream/
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 8 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 11 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Vietnam Planning
- 14 Backpacking on a budget
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan