I will be in Tokyo for a business trip for 1 week before my boyfriend joins me at the end of my trip for another 10 days holiday. We will be in Tokyo and will have 10 days before we fly home from Tokyo again. We want to have a couple of days/nights in Tokyo, as well as a visit to Kyoto and most definitely the Jigokudani snow monkey park, where we would like to stay 1 night.
How many nights do we need in Kyoto?
If we spend 3 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 1 night at Jigokudani- is this all we could fit in without feeling too rushed? We would really like to visit Hiroshima and Osaka, but would we have any time to fit these in?
Could we possibly do a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto if we stayed 2 days in Kyoto?
What is the best place to view Mt. Fuji- would we be able to visit a place nearby?
Any recommendations on how much we can feasibly squeeze into 10 days without spending all our times on trains would be appreciated!!
I appreciate that another trip to Japan will be necessary to see everything we want to!:
Lastly- how long does each train journey take from:
Tokyo - Kyoto
Tokyo/Kyoto - Jigokudani
Tokyo - Hiroshima
What is the best order to visit in do you think?
Many thanks for your advice!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Hoi Ann hotel
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 7 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 12 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 13 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?