I will be in Tokyo for a business trip for 1 week before my boyfriend joins me at the end of my trip for another 10 days holiday. We will be in Tokyo and will have 10 days before we fly home from Tokyo again. We want to have a couple of days/nights in Tokyo, as well as a visit to Kyoto and most definitely the Jigokudani snow monkey park, where we would like to stay 1 night.
How many nights do we need in Kyoto?
If we spend 3 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 1 night at Jigokudani- is this all we could fit in without feeling too rushed? We would really like to visit Hiroshima and Osaka, but would we have any time to fit these in?
Could we possibly do a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto if we stayed 2 days in Kyoto?
What is the best place to view Mt. Fuji- would we be able to visit a place nearby?
Any recommendations on how much we can feasibly squeeze into 10 days without spending all our times on trains would be appreciated!!
I appreciate that another trip to Japan will be necessary to see everything we want to!:
Lastly- how long does each train journey take from:
Tokyo - Kyoto
Tokyo/Kyoto - Jigokudani
Tokyo - Hiroshima
What is the best order to visit in do you think?
Many thanks for your advice!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.