I will be in Tokyo for a business trip for 1 week before my boyfriend joins me at the end of my trip for another 10 days holiday. We will be in Tokyo and will have 10 days before we fly home from Tokyo again. We want to have a couple of days/nights in Tokyo, as well as a visit to Kyoto and most definitely the Jigokudani snow monkey park, where we would like to stay 1 night.
How many nights do we need in Kyoto?
If we spend 3 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 1 night at Jigokudani- is this all we could fit in without feeling too rushed? We would really like to visit Hiroshima and Osaka, but would we have any time to fit these in?
Could we possibly do a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto if we stayed 2 days in Kyoto?
What is the best place to view Mt. Fuji- would we be able to visit a place nearby?
Any recommendations on how much we can feasibly squeeze into 10 days without spending all our times on trains would be appreciated!!
I appreciate that another trip to Japan will be necessary to see everything we want to!:
Lastly- how long does each train journey take from:
Tokyo - Kyoto
Tokyo/Kyoto - Jigokudani
Tokyo - Hiroshima
What is the best order to visit in do you think?
Many thanks for your advice!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 Family Friendly Penang
- 7 Train trip costs help please
- 8 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 9 Weather forecast
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?