I had some extra cash this Christmas, so I decided to spoil myself and book myself a trip. I'm headed to Europe in May, so I didn't want to go there. I decided on a time frame of March 8th - 20th. I narrowed my final choices down to New York, Boston, Sydney/Melbourne, or Japan. I decided on Japan. My flight flies in from Hawaii to Osaka, Japan on the 9th, and leaves Tokyo on the 20th. I have several questions for this trip.
1: Should I stay in Osaka or Kyoto?
2: How long should I spend in each area?
Rough Itinerary is this:
9th: Arrive in Osaka
15: Travel Day
Thanks for the comments and replies ladies and gentlemen!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy test-free TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, GRE....(email@example.com)
- 2 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Japan - costs
- 6 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 12 Sri Lanka May
- 13 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July