I had some extra cash this Christmas, so I decided to spoil myself and book myself a trip. I'm headed to Europe in May, so I didn't want to go there. I decided on a time frame of March 8th - 20th. I narrowed my final choices down to New York, Boston, Sydney/Melbourne, or Japan. I decided on Japan. My flight flies in from Hawaii to Osaka, Japan on the 9th, and leaves Tokyo on the 20th. I have several questions for this trip.
1: Should I stay in Osaka or Kyoto?
2: How long should I spend in each area?
Rough Itinerary is this:
9th: Arrive in Osaka
15: Travel Day
Thanks for the comments and replies ladies and gentlemen!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY BEST QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,wtsapp: +1(610) 569-5168
- 2 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 3 How is "Vientiane" Pronounced?
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Itinerary Help Japan
- 7 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 8 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 9 November, March, June... Japan?
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 13 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 14 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 15 Silk Road Tour - China
- 16 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 20 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 21 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 22 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 23 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos