I had some extra cash this Christmas, so I decided to spoil myself and book myself a trip. I'm headed to Europe in May, so I didn't want to go there. I decided on a time frame of March 8th - 20th. I narrowed my final choices down to New York, Boston, Sydney/Melbourne, or Japan. I decided on Japan. My flight flies in from Hawaii to Osaka, Japan on the 9th, and leaves Tokyo on the 20th. I have several questions for this trip.
1: Should I stay in Osaka or Kyoto?
2: How long should I spend in each area?
Rough Itinerary is this:
9th: Arrive in Osaka
15: Travel Day
Thanks for the comments and replies ladies and gentlemen!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?