I had some extra cash this Christmas, so I decided to spoil myself and book myself a trip. I'm headed to Europe in May, so I didn't want to go there. I decided on a time frame of March 8th - 20th. I narrowed my final choices down to New York, Boston, Sydney/Melbourne, or Japan. I decided on Japan. My flight flies in from Hawaii to Osaka, Japan on the 9th, and leaves Tokyo on the 20th. I have several questions for this trip.
1: Should I stay in Osaka or Kyoto?
2: How long should I spend in each area?
Rough Itinerary is this:
9th: Arrive in Osaka
15: Travel Day
Thanks for the comments and replies ladies and gentlemen!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 2 온라인 신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 base bangkok or manilla
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Idiotic time zone question
- 19 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 20 Mount Koya
- 21 Sometahing is wrong
- 22 Twin rooms in Japan
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Change my Itinerary?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service