I had some extra cash this Christmas, so I decided to spoil myself and book myself a trip. I'm headed to Europe in May, so I didn't want to go there. I decided on a time frame of March 8th - 20th. I narrowed my final choices down to New York, Boston, Sydney/Melbourne, or Japan. I decided on Japan. My flight flies in from Hawaii to Osaka, Japan on the 9th, and leaves Tokyo on the 20th. I have several questions for this trip.
1: Should I stay in Osaka or Kyoto?
2: How long should I spend in each area?
Rough Itinerary is this:
9th: Arrive in Osaka
15: Travel Day
Thanks for the comments and replies ladies and gentlemen!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Private tours in Northern India
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan