Fist time posting on this site after buying the Fodor'sTravel Japan book, I thought I would be more involved on the site due to the extended trip I am planning for May of 2015 to Japan for 17 days.
I am posting here because I am wondering what would be the best way to see all of Japan in 10 days, should I travel North first or South first? My girlfriend and I of 6 years will be flying into NRT midday.
What are people's opinions on staying in Tokyo for a day or two vs leaving Tokyo and head North or South immediately after a nights rest?
The Trip needs to start and end in Tokyo and also be 10 full days long with 2 half days, one 1/2 day before we adventure Japan and 1/2 day after to prep for Okinawa for the remainder of our trip.
Is there a benefit of going North or South first?
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October