My girlfriend and I are travelling to Japan this coming end of April for the first time for 10 days. Turns out it’s a bit overwhelming to peruse the internet for days and weeks on what to do in Japan. We are hoping someone out there has some good advice for us on our trip! Our hopes for this trip are pretty simple: we want to stay in a traditional Japanese Inn in the hills for a little, explore Tokyo for a few days, and go on some beautiful hikes (not to say that we aren’t open to other ideas!). If anyone has any good tips and/or advice for us, it would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Kerala trip
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 A great trip in India
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 11 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 12 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India