My girlfriend and I are travelling to Japan this coming end of April for the first time for 10 days. Turns out it’s a bit overwhelming to peruse the internet for days and weeks on what to do in Japan. We are hoping someone out there has some good advice for us on our trip! Our hopes for this trip are pretty simple: we want to stay in a traditional Japanese Inn in the hills for a little, explore Tokyo for a few days, and go on some beautiful hikes (not to say that we aren’t open to other ideas!). If anyone has any good tips and/or advice for us, it would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 China in July
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Being customs
- 17 Itinerary feedback please
- 18 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 19 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 20 Tips in Myanmar
- 21 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 22 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 23 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 24 myanmar
- 25 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip