My girlfriend and I are travelling to Japan this coming end of April for the first time for 10 days. Turns out it’s a bit overwhelming to peruse the internet for days and weeks on what to do in Japan. We are hoping someone out there has some good advice for us on our trip! Our hopes for this trip are pretty simple: we want to stay in a traditional Japanese Inn in the hills for a little, explore Tokyo for a few days, and go on some beautiful hikes (not to say that we aren’t open to other ideas!). If anyone has any good tips and/or advice for us, it would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pupil : SET-up CANON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 CANON b*g
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Mount Koya
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week