We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
1 night in Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel or Leela Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 3 Lower Airfare Okinawa-Haneda Airpack?
- 4 Onilne booking hotels !
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 8 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think