We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
1 night in Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel or Leela Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 Visa
- 7 Gluten free in Japan?
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 12 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 13 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 Need a guide in Burma?
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 20 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 23 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights