We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
1 night in Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel or Leela Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 13 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 23 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 24 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?