We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cerita Menarik
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 "An appeal on behalf of a poor defenseless boy...."
- 5 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Toddler twin travel in India
- 8 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 13 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 14 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 15 Amakusa island help
- 16 Japan Trip Delayed
- 17 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 18 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 19 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 20 Month long SE Asia trip
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Cambodia weather
- 23 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Sad News: The Thai King has died