We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 6 My visit to Thailand
- 7 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 Gutted!
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 My visit to Lao
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 16 Family Trip to Japan
- 17 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 18 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 19 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 22 New Member
- 23 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 24 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 25 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015