We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Passport for Indonesia
- 4 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Dollar traveller cheques
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Hoi An in December?
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 23 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 24 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 25 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali