We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
1 night in Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel or Leela Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 2 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Two questions about Thailand
- 7 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 8 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 9 china
- 10 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 11 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 12 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 13 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 14 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 15 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 16 New airport in Mumbai
- 17 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 22 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 23 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 24 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?