We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days in Bali
- 2 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 3 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 4 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 China in July
- 7 Private guides & drivers in China
- 8 Northern India in June
- 9 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 10 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 11 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 12 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 13 Hakone Free Pass
- 14 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 15 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 16 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 17 Singapore or Bali
- 18 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 19 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 20 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 23 Help with products I didn't declare
- 24 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 25 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12