We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Beach hotel Thailand
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary