We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Japan for Foodies
- 4 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 5 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 6 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 7 Singapore weather in August/September
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 First time going abroad
- 12 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 18 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 electric plug
- 21 Day trips from Sapporo
- 22 Etiquette in Japan
- 23 Northern Thailand Options
- 24 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days