We have just one night in Delhi and are trying to decide which hotel to stay at - the prices are the same, but as we only have one night, I guess location is the key. Is one of these hotels in a better location than the other? Ease of access to airport and train station would be useful but we'd really like to be able to see something of Delhi so this probably matters more.
We arrive at Delhi Airport from Varanasi at 1pm on Christmas Day, and are taking the 6am train to Agra the next morning. We haven't got much time in Delhi but thought maybe we could see Old Delhi? Any suggestions/recommendations between these hotels or the best way to spend our afternoon/evening in Delhi would be much appreciated.
1 night in Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel or Leela Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Kashmir today
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 11 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 12 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 13 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 14 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 15 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 16 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Triple Room in Singapore
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 What I like about Mumbai
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 23 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 24 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??