I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 6 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?