I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?