I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 5 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?