I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?