I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토추천
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 free walking tours in hanoi
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?