I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 2 A Victory Day Tour
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 India visa for new passport
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?