I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 hiking japan sept
- 7 Terracotta Warriors
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 10 The best way to My Son
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?