I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Other than Kyoto?
- 2 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?