So I am planning a trip for a month in Thailand but as a trip is getting closer I am thinking that it would be nice to visit some other countries during that time. At the moment I am looking at something like this; 2 weeks in Thailand and the rest of the time going to Malaysia and Singapore. (My flights are to and from bangkok but it is not a problem to buy some short distance flights like BKK to Kuala Lumpur). So, the question would be to more experienced travelers in SE Asia, what would you suggest to visit and how? Any tips are welcome. Thanks.
p.s. Sorry for my english, it is late in my country and it is not my first language.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 14 Taiwan confusion..
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 17 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 18 Laos- two weeks in January
- 19 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 20 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice