So I am planning a trip for a month in Thailand but as a trip is getting closer I am thinking that it would be nice to visit some other countries during that time. At the moment I am looking at something like this; 2 weeks in Thailand and the rest of the time going to Malaysia and Singapore. (My flights are to and from bangkok but it is not a problem to buy some short distance flights like BKK to Kuala Lumpur). So, the question would be to more experienced travelers in SE Asia, what would you suggest to visit and how? Any tips are welcome. Thanks.
p.s. Sorry for my english, it is late in my country and it is not my first language.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 2 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking
- 3 Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 4 Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 5 Go Processing Complaints| Go Processing Online Complaints
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - costs
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice