So I am planning a trip for a month in Thailand but as a trip is getting closer I am thinking that it would be nice to visit some other countries during that time. At the moment I am looking at something like this; 2 weeks in Thailand and the rest of the time going to Malaysia and Singapore. (My flights are to and from bangkok but it is not a problem to buy some short distance flights like BKK to Kuala Lumpur). So, the question would be to more experienced travelers in SE Asia, what would you suggest to visit and how? Any tips are welcome. Thanks.
p.s. Sorry for my english, it is late in my country and it is not my first language.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 11 Mount Koya
- 12 Sometahing is wrong
- 13 Twin rooms in Japan
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week