I am three weeks away from my month long trip in Bali. I think I'm fairly prepared but I wanted to get some last minute advice on what I should pack. We are staying in one location for the most part, with short trips here and there. I'll be doing some walking and light hiking as well as lots of beach time. A few dinners out but nothing extremely fancy. We are not staying at a hotel, we are staying in someones garden house. Very low key, low maintenance...just looking to relax and do a bit of exploring!
Ideally I would like to only take one bag with me (my carry on) as well as a large handbag. I currently got back from 3 months in Italy and overpacked tremendously so I am hoping a smaller luggage will help to eliminate that. I don't plan on bringing back a ton of souvenirs so no worries about that.
I'm also unsure about the weather. I know it can be very hot, even in the rainy season.
Here is my general idea right now:
1 Bathing suit
1 T Shirt
1 Light weight Capri
1 Pair of black tights
1 Pair hiking shoes
1 Pair sandals
1 Pair tennis shoes
1 Very Light weight rain jacket
Toiletries, Passport, $25USD for Visa, etc.
Too little? Too much?
Any tips? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 5 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 11 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Thailand
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia