I am three weeks away from my month long trip in Bali. I think I'm fairly prepared but I wanted to get some last minute advice on what I should pack. We are staying in one location for the most part, with short trips here and there. I'll be doing some walking and light hiking as well as lots of beach time. A few dinners out but nothing extremely fancy. We are not staying at a hotel, we are staying in someones garden house. Very low key, low maintenance...just looking to relax and do a bit of exploring!
Ideally I would like to only take one bag with me (my carry on) as well as a large handbag. I currently got back from 3 months in Italy and overpacked tremendously so I am hoping a smaller luggage will help to eliminate that. I don't plan on bringing back a ton of souvenirs so no worries about that.
I'm also unsure about the weather. I know it can be very hot, even in the rainy season.
Here is my general idea right now:
1 Bathing suit
1 T Shirt
1 Light weight Capri
1 Pair of black tights
1 Pair hiking shoes
1 Pair sandals
1 Pair tennis shoes
1 Very Light weight rain jacket
Toiletries, Passport, $25USD for Visa, etc.
Too little? Too much?
Any tips? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour