I am three weeks away from my month long trip in Bali. I think I'm fairly prepared but I wanted to get some last minute advice on what I should pack. We are staying in one location for the most part, with short trips here and there. I'll be doing some walking and light hiking as well as lots of beach time. A few dinners out but nothing extremely fancy. We are not staying at a hotel, we are staying in someones garden house. Very low key, low maintenance...just looking to relax and do a bit of exploring!
Ideally I would like to only take one bag with me (my carry on) as well as a large handbag. I currently got back from 3 months in Italy and overpacked tremendously so I am hoping a smaller luggage will help to eliminate that. I don't plan on bringing back a ton of souvenirs so no worries about that.
I'm also unsure about the weather. I know it can be very hot, even in the rainy season.
Here is my general idea right now:
1 Bathing suit
1 T Shirt
1 Light weight Capri
1 Pair of black tights
1 Pair hiking shoes
1 Pair sandals
1 Pair tennis shoes
1 Very Light weight rain jacket
Toiletries, Passport, $25USD for Visa, etc.
Too little? Too much?
Any tips? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol