I am three weeks away from my month long trip in Bali. I think I'm fairly prepared but I wanted to get some last minute advice on what I should pack. We are staying in one location for the most part, with short trips here and there. I'll be doing some walking and light hiking as well as lots of beach time. A few dinners out but nothing extremely fancy. We are not staying at a hotel, we are staying in someones garden house. Very low key, low maintenance...just looking to relax and do a bit of exploring!
Ideally I would like to only take one bag with me (my carry on) as well as a large handbag. I currently got back from 3 months in Italy and overpacked tremendously so I am hoping a smaller luggage will help to eliminate that. I don't plan on bringing back a ton of souvenirs so no worries about that.
I'm also unsure about the weather. I know it can be very hot, even in the rainy season.
Here is my general idea right now:
1 Bathing suit
1 T Shirt
1 Light weight Capri
1 Pair of black tights
1 Pair hiking shoes
1 Pair sandals
1 Pair tennis shoes
1 Very Light weight rain jacket
Toiletries, Passport, $25USD for Visa, etc.
Too little? Too much?
Any tips? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-build-plus/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june