I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.musclestrainrelief.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking|BUDGET TRIP 2017
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 12 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help