I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
1 day in Kunming- Can I see Stone Forest?
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 12 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 13 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore