I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 8 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 Tips in Myanmar
- 11 myanmar
- 12 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?