I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 12 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 13 How much Yen?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel