I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*SUPP0RT cAre* 24/7
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 8 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 9 Sri Lanka in December
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia