I only have one day9/25 (5am-4pm) in Kunming.
Can I get to the Stone Forest? What is the best way to do that with this timeframe? Can I get an affordable guide/transport from the train station that early in the morning? Any way to get transported right to the airport at the end of the day? Is there anywhere to check my backpack for the day while I'm at the Stone Forest?
If I can't get to the Stone Forest, what should I do for this day? I'm not interested in seeing the Yunnan Village. Thank for your ideas.
I'm planning on taking the night train from Dali to Kunming - arriving Kunming 5:02am on 9/25. Then I'll be flying from Kunming onto Guilin - leaving Kunming 17:10. I'm guessing I should be at airport at 16:00? Is that early enough?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Laos- two weeks in January
- 5 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 6 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Visa for India
- 11 Snapshots From Kerala
- 12 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Japan itinerary advice
- 16 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 17 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 20 Japan GTG, early April
- 21 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 22 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 25 Goodbye, Carol Simpson