Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 POGO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week