Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 OPTONLINE 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT OPTONLINE Tec*
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan