Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/recuva-pro-full-version-crack-free-download/
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 18 Taiwan confusion..
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 21 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 22 Laos- two weeks in January
- 23 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala