Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service