Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/primal-growth/
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A Victory Day Tour
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki