Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Sri Lanka May
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan