Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bechua MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208
- 2 Bali & Singapore in October
- 3 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!