I'm a 26 year old male looking to spend up to 30 days in Laos from mid April to mid May. I don't need to spend the full 30 days there, but if there's enough to see and do there I might as well use the full 30 days.
I'll be backpacking and travelling relatively cheaply.
I'll be starting in Huay Xai in the north and working my way south through Laos and then into Cambodia where I'll be spending up to 30 days as well depending on how much there is to see/do there.
I'm mainly interested in hitting the main destinations and not moving around too often. I like to spend 3-4 days in most places unless it's a small city with not a lot to do then I'll spend 1-2 nights.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 E Visa for India?
- 10 1-2 months South East Asia
- 11 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 12 Help - India.
- 13 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 18 Side trips from Taipei
- 19 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 20 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 23 Thailand Advice Please
- 24 The Indian money crunch.
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014