I'm a 26 year old male looking to spend up to 30 days in Laos from mid April to mid May. I don't need to spend the full 30 days there, but if there's enough to see and do there I might as well use the full 30 days.
I'll be backpacking and travelling relatively cheaply.
I'll be starting in Huay Xai in the north and working my way south through Laos and then into Cambodia where I'll be spending up to 30 days as well depending on how much there is to see/do there.
I'm mainly interested in hitting the main destinations and not moving around too often. I like to spend 3-4 days in most places unless it's a small city with not a lot to do then I'll spend 1-2 nights.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 4shared music free downloader
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 15 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 16 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 19 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 23 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 24 Himachal Pradesh
- 25 Luggage size China ?