I'm a 26 year old male looking to spend up to 30 days in Laos from mid April to mid May. I don't need to spend the full 30 days there, but if there's enough to see and do there I might as well use the full 30 days.
I'll be backpacking and travelling relatively cheaply.
I'll be starting in Huay Xai in the north and working my way south through Laos and then into Cambodia where I'll be spending up to 30 days as well depending on how much there is to see/do there.
I'm mainly interested in hitting the main destinations and not moving around too often. I like to spend 3-4 days in most places unless it's a small city with not a lot to do then I'll spend 1-2 nights.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 desktop: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:385:4895 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Sometahing is wrong
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Change my Itinerary?
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 16 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 17 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 18 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan