I'm a 26 year old male looking to spend up to 30 days in Laos from mid April to mid May. I don't need to spend the full 30 days there, but if there's enough to see and do there I might as well use the full 30 days.
I'll be backpacking and travelling relatively cheaply.
I'll be starting in Huay Xai in the north and working my way south through Laos and then into Cambodia where I'll be spending up to 30 days as well depending on how much there is to see/do there.
I'm mainly interested in hitting the main destinations and not moving around too often. I like to spend 3-4 days in most places unless it's a small city with not a lot to do then I'll spend 1-2 nights.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 2 A beach of choice on Samui
- 3 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Bangkok Taxis
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 favorite activities in krabi area
- 20 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 21 Cambodia arrival visa
- 22 Itinerary feedback please
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 25 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia