Anyone ever use one of day rooms at the Zurich airport? We have a 6 hour layover there after our long flight from Nairobi and I found the day rooms after looking at the Zurich Airport's website. The site says they're located in Transfer D area. Thought it might be a good way to get some real rest before getting our next next long flight to States.
Zurich Airport Day Room
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 2 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 3 TSA hand wipe
- 4 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 7 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 8 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 United flight reservation change
- 11 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 12 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 13 Codeshares
- 14 First point if entry in USA
- 15 Help need about onward trabel
- 16 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 17 Jacob Ng Community
- 18 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 19 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 24 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 25 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need