I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 3 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Southwest and pax rights
- 7 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 12 Long layover in PHL
- 13 Good air fare?
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 18 IAH layover time
- 19 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 20 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 21 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 22 The Top 100 Airlines
- 23 Can a person go home at a transit
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?