I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 4 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 5 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 6 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 7 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class