I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines