I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/levira-ageless-facial-serum/
- 2 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 3 Hypothetical question
- 4 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 5 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 6 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 7 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 8 Bravofly issue
- 9 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 10 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 11 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 12 American Airlines to SAS
- 13 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 14 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 15 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 16 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 17 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 18 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 19 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 20 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 21 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 22 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 23 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 24 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 25 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?