I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?