I'm always looking for great airfares to France and have just come across XL airlines http://www.xlairways.fr/fr/ which looks like they have flights from NYC to PAR starting in May with really good summer fares (in euros). Anyone know if one can book from the US and using a US credit card?
I've already e-mailed their contact and am awaiting an answer but thought some here may already know the answer.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?