Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 2 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 3 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 4 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 5 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 6 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 7 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 8 I hour connection Heathrow
- 9 KLM refund process - not good!
- 10 AA seat assignments
- 11 AA Business Class on 777
- 12 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 17 Rome To Sardinia
- 18 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 19 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 20 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 21 name on ticket and passport
- 22 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 23 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 24 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?