Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 2 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 3 Flying "Backwards"
- 4 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 5 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 6 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 7 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 8 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 9 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 12 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 13 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Your experience with Interjet
- 18 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 19 American Airlines....thank you!
- 20 Ryanair targets families
- 21 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 22 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 23 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 24 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?