Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?
- 1 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 2 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 3 Protein Powder and Security?
- 4 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 5 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 6 California to Bangkok
- 7 AA's new website
- 8 Humidifier on flight
- 9 Turkish Airlines
- 10 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 13 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 14 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 15 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!