Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 4 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 5 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 6 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 9 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 10 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 11 Traveling to Spain in March
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Google Flights ?
- 14 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 15 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 16 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?