Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 3 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 4 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 5 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 9 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 12 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 13 United and ANA
- 14 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 15 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 16 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 17 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 18 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 19 Porter or Air Canada?
- 20 Going through security with herbs?
- 21 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 22 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 23 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?