Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting Flight in IAD Washington to Munich-- Anxious Traveler
- 2 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia (carryon and layover questions)
- 4 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 5 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 6 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 7 Global Entry advice
- 8 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 9 TXL or FRA?
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 12 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 13 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 14 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 15 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 16 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 17 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 18 Beach Ball headrest?
- 19 compensation for loosing a bag
- 20 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 21 RTW Routing Guidance
- 22 JFK or EWR?
- 23 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 24 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 25 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?