Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Heathrow
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 First time, Best Business class?
- 4 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 5 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 6 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 7 Ryanair targets families
- 8 American vs United
- 9 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 12 Praise for Delta One
- 13 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 14 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Southwest and pax rights
- 17 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 18 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 21 Long layover in PHL
- 22 Good air fare?
- 23 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 24 immigration passport control
- 25 IAH layover time
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?