Seatguru has the United configuration out for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Economy Plus seats are 31 inches for pitch and 18.3 inches for width. Economy is exactly the same. I guess the question is would you pay extra money to avoid the back cabin of the plane. The isle sure looks thin. At least the Business/First cabin isn't eight across.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/garcinia-melt-diet/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 3 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 4 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 5 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 8 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 9 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 10 Duty Free Liquor
- 11 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 12 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 13 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 14 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 15 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 16 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 17 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 21 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 22 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 23 Wheelchair Assistance
- 24 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 25 Unaccompanied minor
Would you pay extra money to fly Economy Plus on United Airlines 787?