A friend is thinking of buying a ticket on Alitalia to be used 10 months after purchase. Have Alitalia's financial difficulties been resolved? Do you trust they will still be flying 10 month's from now? I thought I read that they had a cash infusion several months ago, but I am not sure of this.
Would you buy a ticket on Alitalia to be used 10 months from now?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium economy
- 2 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 3 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 4 TAP Portuguese Air
- 5 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 6 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 7 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 8 Time needed between flights?
- 9 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 10 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 13 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 14 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 15 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 16 redeeming dividend miles
- 17 Keeping AA miles alive
- 18 Taxis at CDG......
- 19 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 20 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 21 KLM stinks
- 22 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 23 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 24 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 25 Name on passport differs from air ticket