Does anyone recommend not to fly any particular US airline, if I have to get to LAX from JFK on time and on schedule? I read Delta, has had many bad reviews in terms of delay and cancellations.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 4 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 7 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 8 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 9 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 10 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 11 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 12 Carry on
- 13 WestJet to add budget line
- 14 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 15 gate distance
- 16 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 17 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 18 Luggage tag
- 19 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 carryon fee on international flights?
- 22 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 23 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 24 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 25 Changing terminals in Philadelphia