Does anyone recommend not to fly any particular US airline, if I have to get to LAX from JFK on time and on schedule? I read Delta, has had many bad reviews in terms of delay and cancellations.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 5 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 6 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 9 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 10 United and ANA
- 11 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 12 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 13 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 14 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 15 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 16 Porter or Air Canada?
- 17 Going through security with herbs?
- 18 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 19 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 20 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 21 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 24 West Coast USA>France routes
- 25 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class