I don't fly often, but when I do, I'd love to be able to have more leg and shoulder space as I am a plus size woman and get leg cramping. Why does first class and business cost thousands more than coach? Do those larger seats and better food cost that much more?? I'd fly more often to visit friends in England if I wasn't so uncomfortable for 7 hours. I nearly landed in the hospital in UK last time I flew over because my one leg cramped so bad I couldn't stand on it. The pain was excrutiating and my friend had to massage my leg for 20 minutes to stop the pain. the doctor said it was because I didn't stretch or move my legs enough during the flight.....but I can't!! no space!! It's terrible for larger people. anyway, sorry for the rant. I just want to know why first and business class costs $8800 from NYC to London as opposed to $1100 right now.
Why does first class or business cost so much more?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 3 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 4 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 5 Air France strike over
- 6 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 7 Questions asked by CBP
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying access to airport lounges
- 10 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 11 Air France Pilots Strike
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 15 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?