I don't fly often, but when I do, I'd love to be able to have more leg and shoulder space as I am a plus size woman and get leg cramping. Why does first class and business cost thousands more than coach? Do those larger seats and better food cost that much more?? I'd fly more often to visit friends in England if I wasn't so uncomfortable for 7 hours. I nearly landed in the hospital in UK last time I flew over because my one leg cramped so bad I couldn't stand on it. The pain was excrutiating and my friend had to massage my leg for 20 minutes to stop the pain. the doctor said it was because I didn't stretch or move my legs enough during the flight.....but I can't!! no space!! It's terrible for larger people. anyway, sorry for the rant. I just want to know why first and business class costs $8800 from NYC to London as opposed to $1100 right now.
Why does first class or business cost so much more?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 3 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 4 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 5 United flight reservation change
- 6 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 7 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 8 Codeshares
- 9 First point if entry in USA
- 10 Help need about onward trabel
- 11 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 12 Jacob Ng Community
- 13 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 14 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 15 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 16 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 19 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 20 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 21 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 22 Flight to Dublin
- 23 Layover in Boston
- 24 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow