I don't fly often, but when I do, I'd love to be able to have more leg and shoulder space as I am a plus size woman and get leg cramping. Why does first class and business cost thousands more than coach? Do those larger seats and better food cost that much more?? I'd fly more often to visit friends in England if I wasn't so uncomfortable for 7 hours. I nearly landed in the hospital in UK last time I flew over because my one leg cramped so bad I couldn't stand on it. The pain was excrutiating and my friend had to massage my leg for 20 minutes to stop the pain. the doctor said it was because I didn't stretch or move my legs enough during the flight.....but I can't!! no space!! It's terrible for larger people. anyway, sorry for the rant. I just want to know why first and business class costs $8800 from NYC to London as opposed to $1100 right now.
Why does first class or business cost so much more?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Visas and flight diversions
- 2 Half Empty Airliner
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Non Refundable Tickets
- 7 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 8 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary