I don't fly often, but when I do, I'd love to be able to have more leg and shoulder space as I am a plus size woman and get leg cramping. Why does first class and business cost thousands more than coach? Do those larger seats and better food cost that much more?? I'd fly more often to visit friends in England if I wasn't so uncomfortable for 7 hours. I nearly landed in the hospital in UK last time I flew over because my one leg cramped so bad I couldn't stand on it. The pain was excrutiating and my friend had to massage my leg for 20 minutes to stop the pain. the doctor said it was because I didn't stretch or move my legs enough during the flight.....but I can't!! no space!! It's terrible for larger people. anyway, sorry for the rant. I just want to know why first and business class costs $8800 from NYC to London as opposed to $1100 right now.
Why does first class or business cost so much more?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?