Military grandson coming home for Christmas from Wichita Falls flight was cancelled. He was told it was a mechanical problem and flight would not be rescheduled unit the next day but if he and 11 other GI's could find a way to Dallas they could fly out there. They took a cab (a very nice civilian gentleman paid $200.00 of that fare) American Airlines told them they would pay for a hotel in Dallas until the flight took off later that next morning. No hotel. Our grandson spent the night at the airport. Daughter called AA this morning to ask for compensation and was told there would be none. She called the Customer Relations number. What other number can she call? Someone a little higher up? Thank you.
Who to call for a problem with American Airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?