Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 2 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 3 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 4 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 5 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 8 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 9 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 10 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 11 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 12 Going to Canada.
- 13 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 14 Orbitz Booking Error
- 15 What to expect at customs
- 16 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 17 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 18 Air Berlin
- 19 EDI to Heathrow
- 20 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 21 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 22 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 23 Viet Nam Airlines
- 24 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?