Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 3 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 4 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 5 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 6 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 10 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 11 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 12 Wheelchair Assistance
- 13 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 14 Unaccompanied minor
- 15 Beach Ball headrest?
- 16 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 17 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 18 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 19 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 20 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 21 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 22 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 23 Booking flights
- 24 Reagan or Philadelphia Airport?
- 25 New United Airlines Polaris service