Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish airlines
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol