Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bad and last experience on Air Namibia
- 2 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 4 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 5 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 6 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 7 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 8 Miami International Airport
- 9 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 10 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 11 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 12 Question on checkin for international
- 13 travelling with ensure
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 16 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 17 Award travel and fees
- 18 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 19 PHL layover
- 20 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 21 searching for flights on Kayak
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare