Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Contact # for Delta
- 6 Using american voucher
- 7 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 8 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 10 Southwest boarding
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho