Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 5 United Airlines
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 11 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 14 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 15 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 16 When to buy tickets
- 17 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 18 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 19 TSA hand wipe
- 20 Delta question?
- 21 Layover in London
- 22 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 23 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 24 British Air or Air France
- 25 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?