Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 5 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 6 Carry on
- 7 Car seat harassment
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 12 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 13 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 14 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 15 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 16 WestJet to add budget line
- 17 gate distance
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel