Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Which would you choose?
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 US customs forms questions
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines