Delta JFK-IST n/s on a 767-300ER
KLM IST-AMS n/s
KLM AMS-SFO n/s on 747-400
United EWR-IST n/s on a 767-300
Lufthansa IST-AMS with a stop in Frankfurt
United AMS-SFO with a stop somewhere in the US
Obviously, going non-stop on all legs would be better, but it seems like that Delta plane from JFK to Istanbul might be an older model - shared video screens and the like. We'll be flying coach or economy plus if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 4 Ryanair targets families
- 5 American vs United
- 6 Flying through Heathrow
- 7 First time, Best Business class?
- 8 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 11 Praise for Delta One
- 12 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 13 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 14 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 15 Southwest and pax rights
- 16 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 17 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 18 A horror story about Justfly
- 19 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 20 Long layover in PHL
- 21 Good air fare?
- 22 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 23 immigration passport control
- 24 IAH layover time
- 25 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe