I'll be moving to Illinois at the beginning of summer and Chicago Ohare will now be the closest airport that I'll likely end up using most. (Madison, WI, Chicago-Rockford would be smaller airports but nearly as far)
Which airline would recommend using for frequent flier miles? United? American?
I have about 30,000 miles on Northwest, which I may use for an trans-Atlantic upgrade soon. With my new job, I will have a week off per month and am hoping I might be able to gain ELITE status on some program. Any suggestions from fellow ORD users?
Which airline to become a frequent flier on out of Chicago Ohare ORD
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 3 US customs forms questions
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet