I am flying from Israel to Cabo, Mexico tomorrow morning with layovers in London, Chicago, and LA. My layover in Chicago is 12 hours and my mother lives there so I wanted to pack some extra stuff to drop off at her house in my checked baggage. I just wanted to make sure that I will have to recheck it in Chicago and that it won't be going straight to Cabo after London. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile but have not gotten a straight answer from anyone. I am flying El Al to London and then American Airlines the rest of the way. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/marvels-of-nature-garcinia/
- 2 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 3 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 4 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 7 American Airlines to SAS
- 8 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 9 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 10 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 11 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 12 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?