I am flying from Israel to Cabo, Mexico tomorrow morning with layovers in London, Chicago, and LA. My layover in Chicago is 12 hours and my mother lives there so I wanted to pack some extra stuff to drop off at her house in my checked baggage. I just wanted to make sure that I will have to recheck it in Chicago and that it won't be going straight to Cabo after London. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile but have not gotten a straight answer from anyone. I am flying El Al to London and then American Airlines the rest of the way. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Paris Orly: check-in with Transavia at the airport
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways