I am flying from Israel to Cabo, Mexico tomorrow morning with layovers in London, Chicago, and LA. My layover in Chicago is 12 hours and my mother lives there so I wanted to pack some extra stuff to drop off at her house in my checked baggage. I just wanted to make sure that I will have to recheck it in Chicago and that it won't be going straight to Cabo after London. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile but have not gotten a straight answer from anyone. I am flying El Al to London and then American Airlines the rest of the way. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Layover
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 5 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 10 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 11 Renewal of Global Entry
- 12 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 13 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 14 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 15 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 18 Documents for E-tickets?
- 19 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 20 Enough time
- 21 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 22 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 23 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 24 BA economy premiun seats
- 25 BA not to fly to serve anymore.