When returning to USA from Italy via France, do we go thru passport control in CDG, or in GOA (Genoa Italy)? We only have 90 minutes for our connection in CDG so I'm worried about immigration times and lines ... Especially in CDG
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 6 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 7 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?