Traveling to ireland at the end of June with 6 people. The prices seemed to be increasing; however, I have heard booking flights in February get you the best deal. Is there any truth to this. Unsure if I book now at $950 rt or wait to see if they drop.
When to book flight to Dublin for summer travel for best rate
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 2 KLM - I think not!
- 3 Downside to Orbitz?
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 I have never flown Ryanair
- 6 US customs pre clearance
- 7 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 8 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 9 Coach on United 767-400
- 10 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 13 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Asiana. Biz seats
- 16 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 17 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 18 How to contact Vueling from US
- 19 Travelers Insurance
- 20 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 21 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 22 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 23 When to book?
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport