Traveling to ireland at the end of June with 6 people. The prices seemed to be increasing; however, I have heard booking flights in February get you the best deal. Is there any truth to this. Unsure if I book now at $950 rt or wait to see if they drop.
When to book flight to Dublin for summer travel for best rate
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 5 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 6 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 7 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 8 Airfare to Italy
- 9 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 10 Alitalia
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Layover in the airport
- 13 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 14 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 15 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 16 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 17 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 18 US Airways schedule changes
- 19 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 20 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 21 Crease on passport ID page
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 JetBlue Amex card
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?