Traveling to ireland at the end of June with 6 people. The prices seemed to be increasing; however, I have heard booking flights in February get you the best deal. Is there any truth to this. Unsure if I book now at $950 rt or wait to see if they drop.
When to book flight to Dublin for summer travel for best rate
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 2 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Aadvantage seats availability
- 6 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 7 Schengen visa inquiry
- 8 Frankfurt connection
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 11 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 12 Singapore Airlines
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 15 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 16 Using half of a RT ticket
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol