Well guys we are in Madrid and were due to leave tomorrow to Chicago via Newark. However both flights were can cancelled d/t the Hurricane. Got an email from UA confirming our flight from Newark to Chicago rescheduled for the 31st but no news yet as for getting to Newark from Madrid. Been on hold forever with UA from a local call but no answer. I've emails too and no answer either. What to do?
What will UA do? Can't get thru to them
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 6 Booking Annoyance
- 7 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 8 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 9 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 10 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 13 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 14 Arrival at SFO
- 15 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call