Well guys we are in Madrid and were due to leave tomorrow to Chicago via Newark. However both flights were can cancelled d/t the Hurricane. Got an email from UA confirming our flight from Newark to Chicago rescheduled for the 31st but no news yet as for getting to Newark from Madrid. Been on hold forever with UA from a local call but no answer. I've emails too and no answer either. What to do?
What will UA do? Can't get thru to them
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna