I am going to Italy on Sept 10 returning Sept 23rd. I used united airline ff miles to secure two business class tickets.
My route is LAX to Charlotte on USAIR, then Charlotte to Munich, Munich to Pisa on Lufthansa. Obviously I will be monitoring it from home until sept 10th.
Our route home is Genoa to Munich, Munich to Charlotte on Lufthansa and Charlotte to LAX on USAir.
My concern is if I am in Italy and they strike what will happen? I will not have a phone but will have my iPad and Internet service at hotels. Will Lufthansa automatically rebook us or do I have to make new flights? since I used ff miles what if I can not fly back business, will UA make an adjustment in my acct? I know that will be the least of my problems if they strike.
Thank you for any info you can give me. I have been very lucky and have not had this happen in our travels.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Question
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 7 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 8 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?