I am going on my first long haul flight and was looking for a few tips.
I am flying Emirates from Brisbane to Dubai. It is 14hrs and overnight. Does anyone know if you get a pillow and blanket in economy class?
Can you take a water bottle onboard?
Is it cold on the plane? What should I wear & take on with me? I am planning to just have a large handbag as my carry on, is that enough?
I am very sorry as I realise these are obvious questions to you all, but as I said it is my first long flight.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 2 Connection time at Heathrow
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 6 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 redress number question
- 9 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 10 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 11 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 12 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 13 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 14 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 15 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 16 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 17 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 18 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 19 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 20 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 21 Bravofly issue
- 22 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 23 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 24 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?