I am going on my first long haul flight and was looking for a few tips.
I am flying Emirates from Brisbane to Dubai. It is 14hrs and overnight. Does anyone know if you get a pillow and blanket in economy class?
Can you take a water bottle onboard?
Is it cold on the plane? What should I wear & take on with me? I am planning to just have a large handbag as my carry on, is that enough?
I am very sorry as I realise these are obvious questions to you all, but as I said it is my first long flight.
Thanks in advance
What to carry on/wear?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 7 Frankfurt connection
- 8 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 9 Aadvantage seats availability
- 10 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 11 Schengen visa inquiry
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 14 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 15 Singapore Airlines
- 16 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 17 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 18 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 19 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 20 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 21 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 22 United Premier status?
- 23 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 24 Independent ticketing
- 25 Passengers in fight over reclined seat