I am going on my first long haul flight and was looking for a few tips.
I am flying Emirates from Brisbane to Dubai. It is 14hrs and overnight. Does anyone know if you get a pillow and blanket in economy class?
Can you take a water bottle onboard?
Is it cold on the plane? What should I wear & take on with me? I am planning to just have a large handbag as my carry on, is that enough?
I am very sorry as I realise these are obvious questions to you all, but as I said it is my first long flight.
Thanks in advance
What to carry on/wear?
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 10 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 11 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 12 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 13 Subject to Government Approval?
- 14 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 15 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 16 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 17 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 18 Worst US airline?
- 19 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 20 Buying business and coach tickets
- 21 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 22 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 23 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 24 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 25 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?