I am going on my first long haul flight and was looking for a few tips.
I am flying Emirates from Brisbane to Dubai. It is 14hrs and overnight. Does anyone know if you get a pillow and blanket in economy class?
Can you take a water bottle onboard?
Is it cold on the plane? What should I wear & take on with me? I am planning to just have a large handbag as my carry on, is that enough?
I am very sorry as I realise these are obvious questions to you all, but as I said it is my first long flight.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tips for avoiding boredom long flights/ layovers?
- 2 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 3 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 4 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 5 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 6 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 7 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 8 Flight to Kolkata India
- 9 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 Beach Ball headrest?
- 12 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 13 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 14 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 17 I hour connection Heathrow
- 18 AA seat assignments
- 19 AA Business Class on 777
- 20 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 21 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 22 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 23 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 24 Rome To Sardinia
- 25 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight