Strange question, I know, but I was curious as to what time the airport opens. I have a trip planned from Boston to Denver for May, yes I know, that's several months out, but I like to plan, and my return trip is due to leave at 6:15 am. I know the airport has to open early enough to check everyone one in as well as their bags, but I was hoping to get some breakfast before the flight. If I can't get breakfast before I leave I guess it's no big deal, but it'd be nice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/nailrenew/
- 2 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?