We are flying a domestic flight on Continental and Delta with our 6-month old. We're planning for a passport for an international flight next year, but didn't think about anything for this flight since it's domestic. What kind of ID will we need to provide for our 6-month old on these airlines? Any ideas? Can't seem to get an answer from the airline CSR's.
What kind of ID needed for an infant on domestic flights?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 7 United Airlines
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France