We are flying a domestic flight on Continental and Delta with our 6-month old. We're planning for a passport for an international flight next year, but didn't think about anything for this flight since it's domestic. What kind of ID will we need to provide for our 6-month old on these airlines? Any ideas? Can't seem to get an answer from the airline CSR's.
What kind of ID needed for an infant on domestic flights?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish airlines
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol