We are scheduled to arrive on Air France on Tuesday around dinner time. I hear that the strike if it takes place will only be in the early morning. True?
What is happening with strike at Ben Gurion airport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage ...
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 DFW One hour layover
- 4 "flight operated by xxx"
- 5 Need help with decission - buisness class now for Sept or wait
- 6 Changing flights
- 7 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 8 Mobile Board Passes--
- 9 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 10 Business Class Summer Sales
- 11 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 12 AA or BA to OSL
- 13 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 14 Visas and flight diversions
- 15 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 16 Half Empty Airliner
- 17 Non Refundable Tickets
- 18 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 19 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 20 AA and USair
- 21 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 22 Ailine security- a strange question
- 23 Paris-London-Dublin
- 24 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 25 Should I purchase now?