Boston-Dulles-Buenos Aires. I understand luggage goes from Boston-Argentina without re-taking possession of it (all flights on United). Does one need to get to Logan/Boston with extra time as with any international flight? Does passenger need to do anything special at Dulles other than get on the plane since that is the actual international flight? Thanks.
What is an international flight when there is a US connection? (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports