I am Pulkit and I'll be traveling from New Delhi, India to Hamburg, Germany on 12th September. It has a layover of 20hrs at Helsinki, FInland. Then, I board the other flight which makes me arrive in Hamburg on 13th, Septmber, 2014. Now the issue is that the date stamped on my Visa is 13the september. But my travel commences on 12th. WIll that cause problems? I think the date stamped is the date of entry. And I would have to spend the layover time at airport but that is not the issue. The issue is what if I am not even allowed to board the flight at New Delhi. Kindly help me in this regard. This is a very confusing situation for me. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 6 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 7 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 8 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 9 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 10 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 11 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 14 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 15 United and ANA
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 18 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 19 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 20 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 21 Porter or Air Canada?
- 22 Going through security with herbs?
- 23 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 24 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 25 Chocolates in carry on allowed?