We are flying to Guangzhou from Sydney and then onto LAX with a
3 hour layover. Do we need visas for this ? Thanks ….
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 2 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 3 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 4 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 5 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 6 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 7 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 8 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 9 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 10 Tramadol
- 11 easyJet westard-ho
- 12 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 13 Transiting through FRA
- 14 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 15 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 16 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 17 question about changing terminals
- 18 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 19 Group Travel on Southwest
- 20 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 21 BA short turnaround time
- 22 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 23 helli
- 24 redress number question
- 25 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class