I'm looking at flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita but I can't find anything about whether or not they are changeable. The other airlines I looked at had a blurb at the bottom of the booking screen with terms and conditions including this info but they don't seem to. In addition, the flight is operated by All Nippon Airways. Any idea? I know some airlines charge to change economy flight dates and others are totally unchangeable...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 2 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 3 Duty Free Liquor
- 4 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 7 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 8 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 9 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 10 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 11 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 12 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 13 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 14 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 18 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 19 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 20 Wheelchair Assistance
- 21 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 22 Unaccompanied minor
- 23 Beach Ball headrest?
- 24 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 25 Air France from SFO to Madrid