I'm looking at flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita but I can't find anything about whether or not they are changeable. The other airlines I looked at had a blurb at the bottom of the booking screen with terms and conditions including this info but they don't seem to. In addition, the flight is operated by All Nippon Airways. Any idea? I know some airlines charge to change economy flight dates and others are totally unchangeable...
Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 redeeming dividend miles
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 Taxis at CDG......
- 12 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 13 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 14 KLM stinks
- 15 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 16 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 17 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 18 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 19 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 20 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 21 To select a seat or not>
- 22 Using half of a RT ticket
- 23 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!