I'm looking at flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita but I can't find anything about whether or not they are changeable. The other airlines I looked at had a blurb at the bottom of the booking screen with terms and conditions including this info but they don't seem to. In addition, the flight is operated by All Nippon Airways. Any idea? I know some airlines charge to change economy flight dates and others are totally unchangeable...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Support Number 1-800-273-3602 British Airways Cheap Flight Number
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?