I'm looking at flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita but I can't find anything about whether or not they are changeable. The other airlines I looked at had a blurb at the bottom of the booking screen with terms and conditions including this info but they don't seem to. In addition, the flight is operated by All Nippon Airways. Any idea? I know some airlines charge to change economy flight dates and others are totally unchangeable...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 2 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 5 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 6 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 7 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 8 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 9 KLM Business Class
- 10 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 11 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 12 First time, Best Business class?
- 13 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 14 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 15 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 16 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 17 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 18 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 19 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 20 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 21 Using American Miles
- 22 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 23 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 24 Student Universe
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA