I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 2 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 3 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 6 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 7 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 8 Boeing 787
- 9 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 10 Small seats - big passengers
- 11 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 12 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 13 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 Oversized carryon
- 16 Air travel within Europe.
- 17 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 18 United Club Heathrow
- 19 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 20 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 21 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 22 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 23 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 24 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 25 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport