I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding is a very important thing
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 4 Delta in Amsterdam
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 7 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 8 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 9 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 10 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 11 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 12 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 13 When to buy tickets
- 14 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 15 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 16 TSA hand wipe
- 17 Delta question?
- 18 Layover in London
- 19 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 20 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 21 British Air or Air France
- 22 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 23 Please help with Delta miles
- 24 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 25 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)