I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 3 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 4 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 5 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 6 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 7 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 8 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 9 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 13 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 14 United and ANA
- 15 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 16 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 17 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 18 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 19 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 20 Porter or Air Canada?
- 21 Going through security with herbs?
- 22 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 23 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 24 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?