I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 2 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 United flight reservation change
- 5 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 6 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 7 Codeshares
- 8 First point if entry in USA
- 9 Help need about onward trabel
- 10 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 11 Jacob Ng Community
- 12 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 13 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 14 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 15 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 18 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 19 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 20 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 21 Flight to Dublin
- 22 Layover in Boston
- 23 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow