I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
- 1 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 2 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 5 Dreamliner
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 9 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 10 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 11 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 12 Gate Check Question
- 13 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 14 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 15 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 16 Subject to Government Approval?
- 17 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 18 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 19 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 20 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 21 Worst US airline?
- 22 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 23 Buying business and coach tickets
- 24 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 25 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question