I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 2 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 3 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 flights to Basel
- 6 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 7 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 8 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 9 KLM carry on restrictions
- 10 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 11 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 14 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 17 Volaris ticket purchase
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 20 Allegiant Ai
- 21 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 22 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 23 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 24 Herbs and Spices
- 25 Code share online check in