I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bad and last experience on Air Namibia
- 2 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 4 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 5 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 6 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 7 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 8 Miami International Airport
- 9 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 10 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 11 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 12 Question on checkin for international
- 13 travelling with ensure
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 16 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 17 Award travel and fees
- 18 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 19 PHL layover
- 20 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 21 searching for flights on Kayak
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare