I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Times article on LaGuardia
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 JFK to EWR
- 8 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 9 Zurich Airport
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 14 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 15 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 18 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet