I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 carrier imposed fees
- 2 Meridiana?
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 7 Travelers Insurance
- 8 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 9 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 10 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 JetBlue Amex card
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Best premium economy to Europe
- 17 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 18 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 21 best time to purchase ticket
- 22 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 23 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 24 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 25 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?