I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 2 Ak. Air MVP, to MVPG mileage runs.
- 3 Booking one way
- 4 United equipment change
- 5 Several Day Layover in London
- 6 I miss USAirways
- 7 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 8 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 9 BA Seat Selection
- 10 layovers and luggage
- 11 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 12 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 13 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 14 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 15 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 18 Mileage Expiration
- 19 List of fares from MCI
- 20 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 21 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 22 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 23 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 24 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 25 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?