I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 2 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 3 Transit from Newark to La Guardia: 4 h is enough?
- 4 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 5 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 6 London to DC through JFK
- 7 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 8 More Atlantic competition
- 9 13 hrs. in Korea
- 10 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 11 JFK and killing time during layover
- 12 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 13 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 14 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 15 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 16 HELP PLEASE
- 17 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 18 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 19 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 20 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 21 immigration
- 22 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 23 Luggage mysteries
- 24 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 25 Very early morning transporation to OAK