I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 2 EWR - Good, Safe Hotel for Park 'n' Fly?
- 3 cheap parking or parking hotels
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?