I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 2 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 5 First time, Best Business class?
- 6 Praise for Delta One
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 9 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Southwest and pax rights
- 12 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 16 Long layover in PHL
- 17 Good air fare?
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 20 immigration passport control
- 21 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 22 IAH layover time
- 23 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 24 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 25 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?