I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 2 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 3 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 4 Airfare to Italy
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 7 US Airways schedule changes
- 8 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 9 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 10 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Crease on passport ID page
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 never fly LIAT
- 15 JetBlue Amex card
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 20 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 21 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 22 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 23 Travelers Insurance
- 24 United Mileage Plus Program
- 25 AA fees for award tickets