I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 787-9 Dreamliner
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 7 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 8 La Compagie
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 11 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 12 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 13 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 14 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 15 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 16 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 17 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 18 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 19 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 20 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 21 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 24 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 25 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?