I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 5 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 6 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 7 Air France strike over
- 8 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 9 Questions asked by CBP
- 10 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 11 Buying access to airport lounges
- 12 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 13 Air France Pilots Strike
- 14 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 17 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 18 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 19 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 22 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 23 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 24 787-9 Dreamliner
- 25 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination