I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 2 Travelers Insurance
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 JetBlue Amex card
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Best premium economy to Europe
- 10 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 11 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?