I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼 하는법 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼사다리 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 Hypothetical question
- 6 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 7 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 8 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 9 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 10 Bravofly issue
- 11 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 12 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 13 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 14 American Airlines to SAS
- 15 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 16 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 17 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 18 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 19 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 20 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 21 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 22 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 23 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 24 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 25 UA Mileage FF Changes