I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 2 American award travel to Europe
- 3 Expired License and TSA
- 4 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 5 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Going to Canada.
- 8 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 9 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 10 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 11 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 12 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 13 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 14 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 15 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 18 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 19 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 20 Orbitz Booking Error
- 21 What to expect at customs
- 22 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 23 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 24 Air Berlin
- 25 EDI to Heathrow