I recently flew Vietnam Airlines from HCMC to Hanoi. We had booked the tickets online from Australia and the flight was $180 AUD for a one way business class ticket. The flight, the food, the crew and the overall experience was great however the only issue we had was when we went to check in we didnt have the credit card with us that was used to pay for the tickets. We had to then go to the booking counter and buy new tickets with our card and when we return home in a few weeks we have to go through an online process and obtain a refund. Hopefully there is no hassles with doing this, fingers crossed!
Just thought Id let everyone know incase you plan to fly with them!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 6 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 7 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 8 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 9 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 12 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel