Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Beach Ball headrest?
- 4 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 5 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 8 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 9 Duty Free Liquor
- 10 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 11 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 12 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 13 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 14 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 15 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 16 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 20 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 21 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 22 Wheelchair Assistance
- 23 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 24 Unaccompanied minor
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?