Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Vienna changeover 30mins
- 1 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 flights to israel from ny
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Flights to Europe
- 6 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 7 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 8 easyJet cabin baggage
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 11 US customs forms questions
- 12 Award Availability
- 13 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 14 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 15 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 16 Expedia points?
- 17 Traveling with Cremains
- 18 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 19 self check in kiosks
- 20 How does duty free shopping work?
- 21 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 22 Easyjet
- 23 Qatar Airlines
- 24 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 25 alphaflightguru.com