Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Praise for Delta One
- 2 Saving on domestic airlines ticket in USA
- 3 Read More==>>http://www.healthprograme.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 4 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 5 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 6 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 7 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 8 Southwest and pax rights
- 9 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 10 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 13 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 14 Long layover in PHL
- 15 Good air fare?
- 16 American vs United
- 17 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 18 immigration passport control
- 19 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 20 IAH layover time
- 21 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 22 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 23 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 24 The Top 100 Airlines
- 25 Can a person go home at a transit