Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 PATRON : COMCAST MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Help!
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?