Hi. Does anyone every order special meals on flights? Usually I just eat whatever is handed to me, but I am also usually on short flights so if the food is gross I don't have to go too lond w/out eating. However, next week we are flying to London (on American), so I am more worried about the food this time. I have heard that ordering a special meal is the way to go to get better food quality. I am not a huge meat eater to begin with (and especially not the meat on airlines!) so I am thinking of order vegetarian meals. Has anyone done this? How far in advance or how soon can it be ordered (I think I read it has to be at least 72 hours in advance, yes?) Are they usually happy to accommodate and what kind of food can I expect if I order vegetarian? Thanks.
vegetarian meal on flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 United Airlines
- 3 Layover Time
- 4 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 8 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 9 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 10 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 11 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 12 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 13 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 14 When to buy tickets
- 15 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 16 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 17 TSA hand wipe
- 18 Delta question?
- 19 Layover in London
- 20 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 21 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 22 British Air or Air France
- 23 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 24 Please help with Delta miles
- 25 How is Verling Airllibes?