Hi. Does anyone every order special meals on flights? Usually I just eat whatever is handed to me, but I am also usually on short flights so if the food is gross I don't have to go too lond w/out eating. However, next week we are flying to London (on American), so I am more worried about the food this time. I have heard that ordering a special meal is the way to go to get better food quality. I am not a huge meat eater to begin with (and especially not the meat on airlines!) so I am thinking of order vegetarian meals. Has anyone done this? How far in advance or how soon can it be ordered (I think I read it has to be at least 72 hours in advance, yes?) Are they usually happy to accommodate and what kind of food can I expect if I order vegetarian? Thanks.
vegetarian meal on flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 3 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?