We booked our flight from Calgary to Delhi through Yatra.com back in October. Bought travel guard insurance 2 days before our departure. On the day of departure my husband go sick (night before). Went to the door and were advised not safe to travel, stomach flu! So, now I try to contact Yatra to cancel my flight but were told, it's with the airlines, so you need to cal them. Tried the claims department at Travel Guard, but they are closed on weekend. Tried klm, and they cancelled my outward journey but nt the return and told me that I have only Today to either rebook or lose all my money. They don't have anything available for my other options, o for me the bet thing right now is to cancel the flight but the airlin won't give my money back. So, what can I do? My insurance coverage says sickness is a covered reason. Do I just sit back and wait for claims department? It's a big $8000 amount, so really nervous about it. Please guide.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 2 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Help!
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?