We booked our flight from Calgary to Delhi through Yatra.com back in October. Bought travel guard insurance 2 days before our departure. On the day of departure my husband go sick (night before). Went to the door and were advised not safe to travel, stomach flu! So, now I try to contact Yatra to cancel my flight but were told, it's with the airlines, so you need to cal them. Tried the claims department at Travel Guard, but they are closed on weekend. Tried klm, and they cancelled my outward journey but nt the return and told me that I have only Today to either rebook or lose all my money. They don't have anything available for my other options, o for me the bet thing right now is to cancel the flight but the airlin won't give my money back. So, what can I do? My insurance coverage says sickness is a covered reason. Do I just sit back and wait for claims department? It's a big $8000 amount, so really nervous about it. Please guide.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 4 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights