My dad purchased a round trip ticket for him and me from Chicago to Costa Rica, with a short layover both ways in Miami. I would like to stay in Miami for awhile on the way back (my dad will fly back to Chicago), but it will cost me $600 to change my American Airlines ticket. I can purchase a one way ticket from Miami to Chicago for $227 from several different airlines. If I don't show up from my second leg of my return trip on American Airlines, and my dad retreives my checked luggage at the intended final destination of Chicago, do you see any difficulty for me?
Using only portion of a return ticket
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?