I have quite a few miles build up on my Capital One card. Can anyone tell me how this works? Do I buy ticket or do they? I called and the lady didn't really seem to know what I was asking about she kept trying to get me to take one of their "Gifts". Thanks
Using mile Capital One
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
- 2 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 3 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 4 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 5 Premium economy
- 6 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 7 Thai Smile Airlines
- 8 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 9 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 10 TAP Portuguese Air
- 11 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 12 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 13 Time needed between flights?
- 14 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 15 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 18 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 19 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 20 redeeming dividend miles
- 21 Keeping AA miles alive
- 22 Taxis at CDG......
- 23 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 24 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 25 KLM stinks