Hello all I am hoping for your expertise here. I thought I read somewhere that you could upgrade to first class at the airport (if there is availability) with Us Air/America West for a small fee vs paying out the nose for a first class seat when you orginally purchase the ticket. Is this true? If so any idea how much the fee is for the upgrade? Thanks.
usair upgrade to first class at airport
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA's quicker Pre-Check coming to 60 more airports
- 2 JetBlue
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Dreamliner
- 5 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 6 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 7 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 8 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 9 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 10 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 11 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 14 Gate Check Question
- 15 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 16 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 17 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 18 Subject to Government Approval?
- 19 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 20 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 21 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 22 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 23 Worst US airline?
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying business and coach tickets