Hello all I am hoping for your expertise here. I thought I read somewhere that you could upgrade to first class at the airport (if there is availability) with Us Air/America West for a small fee vs paying out the nose for a first class seat when you orginally purchase the ticket. Is this true? If so any idea how much the fee is for the upgrade? Thanks.
usair upgrade to first class at airport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 Visas and flight diversions
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 Half Empty Airliner
- 8 AA or BA to OSL
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport