What a ripoff!! I've saved all my USAir miles for a first class ticket to Europe only to find out there are no free ticket awards available yet!! I called the first day the 2012 date opened. Do others experience the same thing?? The airlines tell us to use there credit cards and airline partners to earn miles to exotic destinations, only to find out they don't open free award seats until they've sold some tickets first. Why have the program if you can't use it! I'm feed up and will call my local paper in Phoenix to see if someone will print this scam the airlines are getting away with!!
USAir Award Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 6 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 7 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 8 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 9 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 12 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel