I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help!
- 2 My Topic Titlehttp://alphajackedhelp.com/vaso-blast/
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?