I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles