I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 4 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?