I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Carry on
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 WestJet to add budget line
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 gate distance
- 11 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 12 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 13 Luggage tag
- 14 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 15 Departing FCO
- 16 carryon fee on international flights?
- 17 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 18 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 21 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 22 enough time for this flight?
- 23 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 24 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 25 Passport suffix
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?