I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Security lines at IAD
- 7 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 8 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 9 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 10 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 13 CDG transit time
- 14 Ryanair
- 15 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?