I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Praise for Delta One
- 3 Long layover in PHL
- 4 Good air fare?
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 American vs United
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 immigration passport control
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 11 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 12 IAH layover time
- 13 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 14 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 15 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 16 The Top 100 Airlines
- 17 Can a person go home at a transit
- 18 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 21 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 22 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 23 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 24 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 25 Icelandair Delayed Baggage
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?