I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 Contact # for Delta
- 3 Using american voucher
- 4 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 5 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 7 Southwest boarding
- 8 "under the seat space"
- 9 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 10 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 11 Starting my Planning
- 12 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 13 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 14 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 15 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 16 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?