I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?
- 1 Buying business and coach tickets
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 5 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 6 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 7 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 9 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 10 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United