Can anyone tell me if the inflight movies on demand on US Airways A330-200 are free?? I had assumed they were BUT you know what happens when you assume. Thanks in advance.
This would be for flight from Charolette to Gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ak. Air MVP, to MVPG mileage runs.
- 2 Booking one way
- 3 United equipment change
- 4 Several Day Layover in London
- 5 I miss USAirways
- 6 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 7 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 8 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 9 BA Seat Selection
- 10 layovers and luggage
- 11 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 12 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 13 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 14 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 15 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 18 Mileage Expiration
- 19 List of fares from MCI
- 20 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 21 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 22 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 23 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 24 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 25 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?