Can anyone tell me if the inflight movies on demand on US Airways A330-200 are free?? I had assumed they were BUT you know what happens when you assume. Thanks in advance.
This would be for flight from Charolette to Gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 3 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Southwest and pax rights
- 7 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 12 Long layover in PHL
- 13 Good air fare?
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 18 IAH layover time
- 19 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 20 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 21 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 22 The Top 100 Airlines
- 23 Can a person go home at a transit
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?