Can anyone tell me if the inflight movies on demand on US Airways A330-200 are free?? I had assumed they were BUT you know what happens when you assume. Thanks in advance.
This would be for flight from Charolette to Gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 2 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Cheap Holiday Packages | Holiday Packages | Cheap Holidays By Travelwide
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 Security lines at IAD
- 12 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 13 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 14 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 15 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 16 Day of the week for the best price
- 17 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 18 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 19 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 20 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 21 Expired Canadian PR card
- 22 TAP Miami to Nice
- 23 2 hours layover
- 24 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?
- 25 Feedback re; long term Parking..Sacramento